About the North Shore Technology Council (NSTC)
The North Shore Technology Council creates opportunity.
The NSTC serves individual members and sponsor businesses that are part of the Massachusetts North Shore technology cluster. From the 128 beltway north of Boston to coastal New Hampshire, the NSTC delivers business formation, networking, learning and community programs for innovators, entrepreneurs, investors, educators and the service providers who support them. Our virtual hub of innovation, ideas, technical diversity and creativity helps people learn, connect, get inspired, and leverage combined resources for success.
What can you do as a member of the NSTC?
- Expand your network through our Events and Directory
- Stay current about business topics of broad concern at our regular monthly breakfast briefings
- Get focused in a Special Interest Group (SIG): BioSciences, Sustainability, STEM and Information Technologies
- Team up on a volunteer committee to strengthen and support membership, programs and outreach
- Accelerate learning by meeting topical business experts at our in-house “U” sessions
- Gain visibility through our Member and Sponsor programs