Jan 20 Business Plan Competition Workshop presented by the Enterprise Center at SSU
On Wednesday, January 20th, we are holding a workshop, at the Enterprise Center, for all businesses interested in participating in the Competition. It is called GET A HEAD START ON THE NORTH SHORE OF BOSTON BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITIONWHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW-INFO SESSION and will be held from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. Please click here to register for this workshop: http://enterprisectr.org/event/get-a-head-start-on-the-north-shore-of-boston-business-plan-competition-what-you-need-to-know-info-session/
The Enterprise Center at Salem State is holding the 2016 North of Boston BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION.
Information on how to apply to the competition can be found at: http://enterprisectr.org/programs/business-plan-competition/.
Here are the highlights:
#1. How to Enter the North of Boston Business Plan Competition:
Each participant must:
Go to our website for the details: http://enterprisectr.org/programs/business-plan-competition/.
Companies who enter must fit one of the following criteria:
1. Startups (including not yet operational) less than 3 years old and early stage growth businesses may apply.
2. Growth companies that are older than 3 years but developing growth through a new product, service line, expansion or implementing a new strategic plan, may also apply. Growth trajectory MUST be clear to be eligible.
3. Applicants must be located in the North of Boston/Merrimack Valley or must relocate to the area.
4. If the plan is for a startup business, that business must commit to locating in the North of Boston/Merrimack Valley.
5. Businesses with existing professional venture investment are not eligible.
6. Any non-venture funded Business is eligible.
7. Business must have plans to grow by at least 5 full time or FTE employees in addition to the founder(s) or existing workforce within three years .
8. Non-profit organizations are ineligible.
9. Your business idea must be original work that youll be able to fully disclose.
Six semi-finalists will be selected based on their initial submissions above and announced on Friday, March 11.
Each will be assigned a coach to work with them, if desired.
Each applicant will create and present a 10-page/10-minute PowerPoint presentation.
#4. Prize and Judges
The first prize this year will be $10,000, second $5,000 and the third $3,000
The Enterprise Center at Salem State University is delighted to take your questions and concerns. Please feel free to email Susan Moulton at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-542-7576
The Enterprise Center
1 Loring Ave
Salem MA 01970
Date and Time
Begins: 01/20/2016 08:30 AM
Ends: 01/20/2016 10:30 PM
The deadline for all applications, which is Wednesday, February 24, 2016 at 12 noon, is fast approaching. We would be grateful if you can continue to share information about the competition with your networks. Here are the highlights:
The Business Plan Competition Guidelines, Timetable, Eligibility Requirements and the Application can be found at Enterprise Center’s website: http://enterprisectr.org/programs/business-plan-competition/.
Entrants are required to submit a 2-5 page Executive Summary, 3-5 pages of financials, a one minute video and an application form. The entry deadline is Wednesday, February 24 at 12:00 noon.
Add to my Outlook Calendar
Add to my iCal Calendar
Add to my Google Calendar
http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&text=Jan 20 Business Plan Competition Workshop presented by the Enterprise Center at SSU&dates=20160120T133000Z/20160121T033000Z&sprop=null&details=Details: https://www.123signup.com/event?id=ppgdj&location=The Enterprise Center, Salem, MA