North Shore InnoVentures (NSIV)
North Shore InnoVentures (NSIV) is a non-profit corporation established by the leadership of NSTC and the Biosciences Group. The NSIV mission is to operate business incubators intended to foster innovation, accelerate growth of early-stage companies and advance economic growth of the North Shore region.
The Biotech InnoVenture Center (BIVC) is closely associated with the NSTC Biosciences Group, from which most of the incubator’s volunteers, mentors and advisors are drawn.
The Cleantech InnoVenture Center (CIVC) is associated with another NSTC interest group, the Sustainability Forum, which is comprised of members interested in cleantech and alternative energy development efforts in the region.
If you have an early-stage life sciences or cleantech company and you are interested in learning more, please visit the NSIV website at www.nsiv.org.
The Biosciences Group is a primary entry point into the North Shore life science, biotechnology and medical device ecosystem. We connect you via the federated websites found here:
- source site NSTC: https://www.nstc.org
- female viagra canadian sales NSIV: http://www.nsiv.org
- follow link MDG: Medical Development Group – http://www.meddevgroup.org
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=vardenafil-20-mg-online-italia-consegna-veloce M2D2 : http://www.uml.edu
- follow site 128 Innovations Capital Group: http://www.128icg.org
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=levitra-used-with-a-pump Merrimack Valley Venture Forum: http://www.mvvf.org